Thomas Avery Littrell, IV has a broad range of legal experience. He worked at a boutique civil litigation firm in San Jose, California for three years before moving home to Alabama to open his own practice. He continues to work as a trial attorney and serves as corporate counsel. Mr. Littrell represents Alabama clients in both federal and state courts.
Mr. Littrell is experienced in various areas of law, including personal injury, business litigation, construction disputes, contracts, prenuptial agreements, start-up businesses, divorce, probate of estates, wills, trusts, power of attorney, real estate, DUI, criminal defense, white collar criminal defense, boundary disputes, timber contracts, and more.
Mr. Littrell graduated cum laude (top 10%) at Santa Clara Law, is a member of the Order of the Coif, and served as secretary of the Christian Legal Society at SCU. Before practicing law, he worked in the banking, international venture capital, and forest products industries and earned a MBA degree.
Areas of Practice
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, CA (J.D.)
- Auburn University, Auburn, AL (M.B.A.)
- Auburn University, Auburn, AL (B.S.B.A.)
- The Supreme Court of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- Supreme Court of the State of California